Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mike_in_FL
MK,
Me too. I just seem to lose most of my notes :) I also like Primeval Whirl, so I guess that makes two of us :D....

Mike, MK... make that three of us!!! I loved that ride and when we were there was only a very short line :bounce:

MK... I'll guess 2:50 :teeth:

:smooth:

Hey, I like Primeval Whirl! Not a *thrill* ride, in my estimation, but it's cute. HEck, last time there I rode it twice (OK, so if I'd had to get out of the car I might have passed on the second time around.;) )

Where in WDW can you see a Bernina?

Buddyboo,
I suppose it's a possibility, but that's not the answer I'm looking for. Good guess, though. :D

Coaster... The Chapeau on Main Street where you can get personalized mouse ears?

:smooth:

MBabe,
Nope. (see answer to buddyboo.) The one I'm talking about doesn't produce anything you are allowed to take with you.

MBabe-
Close, right concept, wrong location. :p
You can get close enough to this one to read the brand name.

Ouch - busy day today so I was only able to check back in now, so a "framed" AAQ to Higgs for identifying Eddie Valiant's office at Disney-MGm - and yes, there's a cutout of RR in the blinds! (Love that movie an the new 2 disc DVD is amazing!)

OK - I have to ask. What's a Bernina?

Isn't Bernina a type of embroidery machine that can be found in Innoventions?

:wave: A Belated Welcome JamesD and marty3d :)

Coaster... I was going to guess Innoventions but James beat me to it :rolleyes: So.... I second James!

:bounce: We finally saw PoC tonight.... Fantastic movie!!! Hey did you all catch my cameo? ;)

Yes! A computerized Bernina sewing machine can be found in Innoventions. Custom-embroidered AAQ to JamesD and MBabe. (BTW, it does "regular sewing also.)

If someone had told me a few years ago that someone in my family would be cutting-edge enough to own something so high-tech it's on display at WDW--and that it would be my *mother*...What's the world coming to?:smooth:

Thanks Coaster :)

Here is a nightcap question....

In Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama Parking lot, how much does parking cost?

:p

Just wanted to say Hi,
Been reading this post, but am to slow at the quick draw, mcgraw.

I'll guess at the nite cap question,

2 tablets,, and call in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter