Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: :wave: Hi ya Janes How's "D"? Diane? isn't it? Been outta the circle for a while. Welcome to the fun boards. Great first answer job !!!

James I am going to guess Big Thunder Mountain RR.

:( no takers on my BTMRR question???

I too am a native Texan relocated to another part of the country. I grew up near Tyler. Lived in Cisco a few years (attended Cisco Junior College) and then moved to Lubbock (Texas Tech) and lived there for 8 years before marrying a Hoosier!

yea!!! Looks as if we TEXANS will hafta help all the others out. (You non-Texans know I'm kidding right????) I was Beaumont then moved to Houston before going to school in Colorado.

No one trying to tackle my BTMRR question?

Pintrader,
Is the answer you're looking for Thunder Mesa and Western River Expedition?

Gee, lose track of the circle for a day and watch those messages pile up!

Well, I'm back with the answer, and some history!
While it is true, marty3d that Space Mountain opened at WDW before it did at DL, I asked for the FIRST attraction.
And IaSW opened at DL in 1966, well before the opening of WDW's version in 1971.
The attraction that opened in WDW in Oct., 1971 before it opened less than a year later in DL was COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE!
You get the AAQ card, Magickndm!

P.S. Kathryn, I won't tell Linda you called her Diane! ;)

Yikes, that's right ... Linda ! I looked all over for that card you and she sent me 2 years ago but I left in in my house in Melbourne and I'm spending lots of time in my apt in Lake Buena Vista.

Didn't know htat about CBJ.

And yes, CoasterAddict

, that was the original intended name. A double E ticket AAQ to you.

Yes, indeedy, the 40mph drop on Spash Mountain tops the MK speed chart. Zoomin' AAQ to you, marty3d.

Ok - so I'll use my AAQ card and ask my very first question!

Which Private Detective's office is located above the Hollywood & Vine restaurant at Disney-MGM Studios?

Hi all :wave: I'm back after a fun-filled weekend on the ocean...(Hey, I DO live in Maine...have to take advantage of it sometime....:))

Anywya...It's late, and I'm tired...so I'm just here for a quick visit....and then I might be gone tomorrow as well...I am busy all day, and then I'm taking my DW to see Cher for our 1st Annniversary....:)

And I see the new digs have attracted some new players....Welcome :) and welcome back to Jas :)

And I wanted to answer Marty's question before I go...
You can find Eddie Valiant's office in MGM (I loved seeing it....LOVED Roger Rabbit :))...and if I'm not mistaken...there is a familliar rabbit cutout on the blinds in that office...:p

Gotta run...have a good one :)

Good morning all! Looks like Higgs might have nailed that last question, so as far as I know, the only other open question is the one that Carpe left us on Friday:

What item is the topiary Mickey holding in MGM? The one thats in front of where you take the sorcerer mickey picture.

Just waiting for Carpe to confirm/reject the answers that have been given already.

And welcome to JamesD and marty3D! Great to have you here to join us in a little WDW trivia. :)

Keeping things rolling, I'll ask another:

What is the symbol you are aiming at on the targets in Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin?

Sorry couldnt get on this weekend.
Yes its a clapboard(I guess thats the name of the thing they yell cut and action with)
AAQ to Buddyboo

Hi Granny! :p
That would be circles with z's in them.

And a spinning, shooting AAQ card to MK for identifying the targets at BLSRS!! :p

No open questions....let's turn in those AAQ cards! :)

Good Monday morning all ... Turning in a dusty AAQ here to keep us moving along...

Test Track is housed on the site of what former attraction?

A transportation AAQ to buddyboo! As well as a welcome to the game. You're up!

I'll turn the card right in to ask:

On what ride could you find THE MERRILY SONG (NOWHERE IN PARTICULAR)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter