Parks Game! Part 7.1! Come On...Keep Playing...You Know You Want To!

Hi everyone! Hmmm, for the ToT question I'm going to say that they both use the 'Scrim' effect.

I'm with Higgs and MK, I can't wait for Pirates. I love a good sword-fight.

Oh where...oh where has Granny gone (with the answer)..oh where oh where can he be?

Anyway...Granny...do both of them feature some sort of elevator...HMs "Stretch Room" and ToT...well..duh :p

MK....Oh I love the 13 minute thing, I never noticed that before :p

Granny.... They both have clocks featuring thirteen hours?

:smooth:

Higgs...A Rod Trip???? How could your DW resist? Very powerful will on that lovely lady ;).

Oh and I agree whole heartedly on the Pirates movie.... "We want's the Pirates...we want's the Pirates" ;)...... hey we Red heads have a thing for Pirates ;)

They each have a preshow area that dumps you into the other room.
Each have an elevator of sorts.
Each have butler type folks that look rather smug.
Each have the false silk screen images thingy.

All I can think of now.

:bounce: Hey Carpe' .... long time no see, how you doin'?

Granny..... They both have graveyards on the grounds? (Okay ist's a reach ;) )

:p

They both have holigraphic ghosts? Is that even how you spell it?? Oh well i work with computers i dont need to spell.

Oh, sorry folks! Didn't mean to "ask and run", but for some reason my boss thinks I should be working just because I've been on vacation for a few days! :p

Well, it wasn't what I was looking for, but the 13 minute wait thing is too good to avoid an AAQ card. So a "Great Guess and better than my own answer" AAQ card to MK!! :)

And MBabe...the non-smiling CM's is a good one too. Though I was quite disappointed to have a friendly CM not once, but twice at ToT last week! I mean, these were not the "evil grins", but the "nice to meet you" kind of grins. The first one I asked if she was happy because they had lost several hotel guests that day. She didn't "get it", so I didn't bother asking the second one. :rolleyes:

MBabe....you are this close () with your guess about the clocks. It's not that the clocks have 13 hours. It's something else about the clocks.

meuseman....you sweep in and finish off my little question. Yes, both feature clocks with the minute hands quickly spinning backwards! On ToT, the clock is behind the glass on your left as your elevator car leaves the original tracks and starts heading towards the front of the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

A backwards time spinning AAQ card to meuseman!! And another to MBabe for identifying the clock as the item I was looking for! :)

Alright...sticking with the spinning theme...

If you are looking to destroy the evil emperor zurg, what is the model number of the craft you would be riding in??

obviously, no offense to the Emperor Zurg who joined the CC today!!! :p

MBabe swoops in and takes the AAQ

Zurg...just one number off...however, i don't blame you...being those darn cruisers are shootin' at you all of the time!!!

Originally posted by meuseman
MBabe swoops in and takes the AAQ

Zurg...just one number off...however, i don't blame you...being those darn cruisers are shootin' at you all of the time!!!

Oh, that's right, the XP-38 is a newer model not yet on line.

HI guys!!

Just got back from the World and my desk is covered with stacks of paper so I'll check back later to cash in on some dusty AAQ's!!:p

:wave: Welcome home MasterG!... We can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

How many water spraying elephants are at the end of Kali River Rapids?

Originally posted by MickeyBabe
:wave: Welcome home MasterG!... We can't wait to hear all about your trip :)

How many water spraying elephants are at the end of Kali River Rapids?

Aren't there three?

I've got to get one right eventually...

Every picture I've seen only shows 1 elephant squirting. There are more than one elephant but only one squirting. Not sure though.

MB,

I've been busy in my business.
Busy, Busy, Busy.

Well we've had guesses of 1 and 3 squirting elephants...so I'll split the difference and say 2 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter