Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct, ryley, nice job. It is part of the scenery in the stuntshow! Your AAQ..........

I keep popping in when the question has already been answered, darn it!

Ah well.:surfweb:

Hope all my parks games friends are doing well!:thumbsup2

Hey, sorry for the delay

What is the name of the first comedian that you meet at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club?

Hmmm, I was under the impression that the order of the acts (and the acts themselves) changes all the time. I'm probably wrong here, but in any case I don't remember the names anyway, so I might as well appeal to potential technicalities.... :thumbsup2

What is the name of the first comedian that you meet at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor Comedy Club?

I think Roz introduces Mike W. It's hard to think of Roz as the first "comedian", although she might be. I think of Roz more like my 4th grade teacher after her "unfiltered Camels break".

Correct... Buddy is the first comedian to appear on stage, followed by the two headed monster, then mike's nephew, marty. Mike would be your MC for the evening. I should of named it as who is the first comedian to perform their routine.

A Monster AAQ card for ryley

Thanks, ryley!

Which side of Space Mountain is the better side?

(Just kidding)

Who performs the voice of the main character in It's Tough to be a Bug?

Flik!!! That'll be Dave Foley. I don't know why but I find him extraordinarily funny on the celebrity poker tournaments on Bravo....:confused3 It could be the sleep deprivation that happens around 2 in the morning when it's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter