Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Amy, sleep well!
Here's a companion question.....

What is the title of the statue of Roy Disney and Minnie at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom?

The right answer! Here's some magic of my own to share.... an AAQ now belonging to you, MickeyBabe.....

OK, Staying with the Magic Kingdom theme...

Name at least two buildings where Walt's name appears on the windows.

You got one of them with the Railroad Station.

I did not think his name was on City Hall, I'll defer to the real experts here on The Dis to correct me if I am wrong (which is a very real possibility...)

There is still one more building where Walt's name is prominantly displayed...

That is the other one that I was thinking of. So, how do I split this one up???

1/2 and AAQ to amyhughes and 1/2 an AAQ to KPeveler...

Oh sorry, I was gonna default to KPeveler!:lmao:

I got nothin'! ( on a sugar high and just got the kids in from trick or treating!)

Can the question be about ANY Disney park?

Oh sorry, I was gonna default to KPeveler!:lmao:

I got nothin'! ( on a sugar high and just got the kids in from trick or treating!)

Can the question be about ANY Disney park?

Questions should be focused on the four WDW theme parks :)

sorry, i was letting amy go!

okey how about this (and forgive me if this has been asked already):

In what ride did an Imagineer leave a furry animatronic tribute to his alma mater?

Nothing to see here. I clicked in because I thought I knew the answer, then thought better of it when I realized my answer made no sense, because this animal isn't furry!

:flower3: Pardon the interruption & resume your regularly-scheduled programming.

I haven't been in a while, so forgive me if the details are a little off here, but I remember someone pointing out a ferret or hedgehog or something that yells "FSU!" on Splash Mountain. Something has me thinking it's a bulldog and that it refers to Fresno State and was originally part of the Disneyland version, but since we're talking about Florida and your hint suggests that the mascot of the school is not actually furry, I'll say that the reference is to Florida State even if it's not an actual Seminole......

Ha ha forgive them "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" narrative to my answer!

yes, you're right - it is a little gopher that pops out of the ceiling and cheers "FSU" on splash mountain.

I did not mean that the mascot was not fuzzy, but that the gopher was not the mascot (honestly i couldnt remember what the FSU mascot was)

a confused but fuzzy AAQ to you!

Thanks KPeveler! Here's a question that may be a day late, but oh well on that account.....

What is the name of the ghost that supposedly inhabits the Magic Kingdom's Pirates of the Caribbean ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter