Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Morrow was the Director of Operations in Mission Control for the Flight to the Moon attraction :yay:

Yes, he was indeed the director of operations in Flight to the Moon. I love that imagineers have put so many of those little touches in over all these years. I am sending you an executive level AAQ via the information super highway, which would have been very future-tastic to the very young Mr. Morrow, but you may only accept it if you solemnly promise to continue the imagineering traditions. :goodvibes

Yes, he was indeed the director of operations in Flight to the Moon. I love that imagineers have put so many of those little touches in over all these years. I am sending you an executive level AAQ via the information super highway, which would have been very future-tastic to the very young Mr. Morrow, but you may only accept it if you solemnly promise to continue the imagineering traditions. :goodvibes

Well I promise to continue the imagineering traditions while adding my own creative ideas to the field some day.

Now for the question...

Due to WDW's location in relation to the actual Caribbean, Pirates of the Caribbean was not to be built at the Magic Kingdom. What was the name of the ride to be built in POC's place?

The Western River Expedition! The ride everyone wants built but the big-wigs! Just do it, Disney, it'd be great!

The Western River Expedition! The ride everyone wants built but the big-wigs! Just do it, Disney, it'd be great!
Correct, the attraction would of been one of the most expensive and complex rides of its time.

A western AAQ card to you N10CJT

Yeah, but at this point, I'm sure they could find a sponsor to foot the bill!

Okay, here's my other bear trivia question (I know exactly two things about it!)......

Where was the Country Bear Jamboree attraction originally supposed to be placed? (The place that it was designed for.)

It was Mineral King Ski Resort. The plans were scrapped after Disney won the bid over other contractors due to environmental concerns.

Wow, two post with the right answer at the exact same time! First time I think I've ever seen that here...

So...AAQs to both plutospup and imagineerhopefull!!!

When you assume...

Ok, you're correct! A "Grand Fiesta AAQ" to N10CJT.

Thanks!
Let's move to another part of EPCOT....

For a while, The Living Seas pavillion contained the world's largest aquarium (in terms of combined tank size). What facility replaced it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter