• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What country does the worst drink in the "world" come from? (Beverly, for those who haven't had the displeasure.)

Nope, not Israel. My best attempt at a hint would be that it tastes so bad, lots of folks would like to give it the boot!

Beverly...well let's just say it's an "aquired" taste!

I believe Beverly is from...Italy.

Beverly...ewwwwww...that has got to be the worst thing I have ever tasted...but still, like a moth to a flame, I have to have some whenever I'm there....:confused3

Is it money? It seems whenever we go to WDW $$ disappears right before my eyes...but I enjoy it!:lmao:

I've reappeared to the Parks Game with this question...

Where can you find the "The Aquacell" which includes fish, alligators, catfish, tilapia, sunshine bass and American eel?

If I recall from our trip two weeks ago, youwould find the aquacell in The Land.

Time to pull out an old, dusty AAQ card!

Where will you find "I'll Be Home For Christmas," which is heard in the background of the Rosie the Riveter scene?

A "Yankee Doodle AAQ" to Tonya2426!

Tonya, let's have your question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter