• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dave....is that your kid?? He's all growed up!

Of course these are Disney characters. And the three blind mice are the closest answer yet. Some might argue that these characters are the ONLY ones in the park.

Hey Dave....is that your kid?? He's all growed up!

Of course these are Disney characters. And the three blind mice are the closest answer yet. Some might argue that these characters are the ONLY ones in the park.

Yes, he is definitely getting there. He has grown about 5" in height since November, so now he towers over me (of course, that isn't that hard :lmao: ). BUT, he's the youngest member of his corps for the third year in a row; the big 15 now.

How about the mice from Cinderella?

I have no idea where this question is supposed to be going....
Suzy or Perla?

You both got it! It's the rats from Cinderella - Suzy and Perla. A cute and shy miracle AAQ for both of you!

Hmmm, long time since I got something on here right.

How about this one:

How many cavepeople are in the prehistoric scene at the beginning of the journey in SpaceShip Earth?

Hmmmm....aren't there 2 doing the painting? Well heck, I'm going to guess 6 anyway, since the others were close but no cigar:flower3:

It's all gone quiet here, so to kick things up, I'll turn in the AAQ I was awarded a few oages back.

What are the names of the four steam engine locomotives on the Walt Disney Railroad?

Hmmmm.....
Walter E Disney
Roy Disney
Roger Broggie
Lilly Belle???

Who knew a Red Sox fan could be so smart :rotfl:

You guessed it. A Choo Choo AAQ for you, Higgs.

LOL Sandy:lmao:

OK...here goes....when the Living Seas first opened, you had to go down a special "elevator" to get to Sea Base Alpha...what was that called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter