Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the flights of wonder tour guide! hahahahah <3.

What was Downtown Disney called before it was Downtown Disney?

__disneygirl said:
He's the flights of wonder tour guide! hahahahah <3.

What was Downtown Disney called before it was Downtown Disney?

Walt Disney World Marketplace.

Hi all :wave:

Aaack!!! We're on page 12!!! Here's a question to ponder while __disneygirl gets back with the answer to her question. :thumbsup2

What was the first A-100 animontronic figure in the World?

Nope. While President Lincoln was one of the first audio-animatronics, it was not a model A-100. This updated technology allows for more compliance and move more like humans. The new Jack Sparrow figures in PotC are A-100's, it that helps.

Was it a Tiki Bird from the "Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room..."?

Just wanted to take my ears off in salute to Ihavefaith for figuring out the answer to such a hard question & bump this back up the pages! :cheer2:

Thank You!
Here's my question....

What is the name of the Disney legend that wrote the lyrics to "Grim Grinning Ghosts" and the script for the "ghost host" in the Haunted Mansion?

Good Luck!!!

ihavefaith2 said:
Thank You!
Here's my question....

What is the name of the Disney legend that wrote the lyrics to "Grim Grinning Ghosts" and the script for the "ghost host" in the Haunted Mansion?

Good Luck!!!

That would be none other than F. Xavier Atencio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter