Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MickeyBabe said:
BTMRR @ WDW November 15, 1980?

:teeth:

Is mine wrong?
inquisitive.gif

thanks, Debbie!

My quarstion is....

Where in the world have you heard this..."It can get kind of choppy out there, so keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times" ?

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

wdwtheplacetobe said:
An Iguanodon-nabbing AAQ for you, Sandy!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Why, thank you :cool1:

Ready for another picture question?

Where in the world would you find this bush?
parksgame5.jpg

sorry to interrupt but where the heck do you know all this stuff from and where do you get the idead for the questions !??!? I wanna be an expert like you all to...is it possible with only 2 visits at WDW since im from far away (germany)? :(

max

maxiv said:
sorry to interrupt but where the heck do you know all this stuff from and where do you get the idead for the questions !??!? I wanna be an expert like you all to...is it possible with only 2 visits at WDW since im from far away (germany)? :(

max

Actually, Maxiv, I dont know what the rules are for asking trivia questions on this thread are, but if your well of Disney knowledge is running a little dry, maybe you can ask Disney questions out of a Disney trivia book (unless it's not allowed :confused: )...I rarely ask questions on this thread, but when I do it's from what I remember when I go to Disney, but I did just get a Disney paperback trivia book for xmas and I've been reading it a lot lately! I love it!! :teeth:
:wizard: :pug:

There are only a few rules….

You may ask a question after correctly answering a question and being awarded an AAQ (Ask A Question) card.

Questions should be in bold to allow us to follow the game more easily.

Lurking is okay, but it’s a lot more fun to jump in and guess! There is no punishment for wrong answers here!!

Questions should be focused on the four WDW theme parks in order to maintain our place on this board. A continued thank you to the moderators for allowing this game to continue for more than 3 years.

Those are the rules posted from the first page. :)

Horizons16 said:
Animation courtyard at MGM

I agree.
New to the game.....for future reference....does the "poster" of the question need to come back and approve the answer before you move on with your question - or if you know you are correct, can you go ahead and post your question?

In the past when the thread was much more active, we would wait for the poster of the question to confirm the answer.

Carol---to answer your question...

The person who ASKED the question MUST award your AAQ BEFORE you post a question!

The FIRST one to get the answer correctly usually receives the AAQ.

It's a FUN game, makes you walk thru WDW in your mind.

Good Luck and Welcome!

::yes:: :cool1: ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter