Parks Game: Part 11! "Still Playing After All These Years..."

Do hyphenated words count? Dino-Sue?

I have no idea what this attraction is, as I have never even heard of it, but it was on the official website.

Hyphenated words count! Dino-Sue is the dinosaur statue outside Dinosaur. I don't really consider it an "attraction" but apparently WDW does.

Timekeeper & Boneyard have "The" in front of them. So as per my rules, they are two-word rides.

AAQ cards go out to lacool & pumpkinfish!

Ok...I will give my shot at a trivia question....

Where can you find the constellation of Mickey Mouse?

Originally posted by 1HourAway
Pumpkinfish - How about in Spaceship Earth?

*sigh* I guess I should try to make it harder next time ;) You are correct, it's in Spaceship Earth....

AAQ card back to you 1HourAway!!!

Thanks Pumpkinfish!

Been awhile since a posted a question...

Where in the World can you hear this quote -"All clear for takeoff on Delta One Niner Tango. All clear. Over". ??

I think actually that might be from Cranium Command. So sad to see it shut down these days!

If not, I'll use a little shotgun and add a guess of Body Wars! :)

Nope - Not Star Tours or Mission:Space - nice tries. Keep Guessing!

I'll second Granny on Cranium Command ... and what do you mean shut down???

Granny!!! How are you, long time, no see!

Of course, you are correct - It is a quote from the now seasonal attraction - Cranium Command.

"Great Job Scuzzy"!

A 12yo brain AAQ to you!

1Hour...great to see you too! Been way too long!

And I suppose Cranium Command is open seasonally, but we were there during the summer when most of the seasonal attractions (Carousel of Progress, Timekeeper, etc) were running. The entire Wonders of Life section was shut down...so no Body Wars or Cranium Command for us! :(

Some have suggested (rumored) that the shut down is permanent. I hope not, especially Cranium Command. I mean, where else can you hear the Governor of California calling people "girly-man"?

Other than the Republican National Convention, that is! :p

Looks like I need to toss one out there:

Where would you find someone who plays the piano like a "regular Liberace"? Who is it?

POOH & PIGLET....yep, it sure it CBJ! A "tickle the ivories" AAQ card to you!

Now...who is playing the piano?

I should give a props to Leigh Ann for seconding your answer Granny, and answer your question.

I agree with P&P it is in CBJ - but Gomer is the character!

Ahhh, thanks 1Hour for clearing that up! I have to leave and I didn't want that hanging out there all weekend.

Indeed, it is Gomer who is playing so flambouyantly!!:cool:

A musical AAQ card to 1Hour.

And a great weekend to all! :)

I appreciate the props, 1 hour. I've missed you too!
I'd post a question, but I'm going to bed. I'll check into the CC tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter