Parks Game: Part 11! "Still Playing After All These Years..."

jwill: thanks for clearing that up for me...I guess my southern roots are showing :smooth:

Yes, I was talking about the Snow Cat. A cool AAQ card to jwill.

Here's a pic.
coketread.jpg

No problem, like I said you may have saw something on the snowmobile inside I never noticed.

I will toss a subjective question out there but in my mind there is only one answer.

What is the Nastiest tasting soda in Ice Station Cool?

What attraction is believed to be the last one the Walt Disney personally worked on?

(hint: not Mission Space)

A carbonated AAQ card to Pirate Mickey.

Exactly right, that stuff is down right nasty. Every time I go I try it to see if maybe I am missing something but still can't drink the entire cup.

Not Test Track...keep guessing

( I don't know how it got so high...just 'DIS' dedicated I guess)

hops on her searching stool and ponders the Pirate's questions as it baffles her, rolling her eyes abit, wondering if he should have 2 states down for his location..lol

Geeez I dont know...for lack of a better answer, how about Pirates of the C...in honor of you?????

Pixie...yes it was POTC! Who'da thought? :smooth:

An AAQ card to Pixie. You're up!

Here's another one while Pixie is thinking...

What is the name of the "Ghost" in the POTC attraction?

Thanks Pirate...

Where in the World can you see the Dartmouth, a sailing ship??

Woohooo....talk about a shot in the dark there!

Lets throw this out...

Where is the main Utilidor tunnel entrance located in the Magic Kingdom?

Originally posted by WhispyPixie
Where is the main Utilidor tunnel entrance located in the Magic Kingdom?

You enter through Peter Pan's Flight...3rd star to the right and straight on 'til morning...:smooth:

it is is Fantasyland guys...but any idea where to the SPECIFIC location?? nope pirate..not Peter Pan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter