parking

caretaker.thms

Earning My Ears
any one know how much car parking is this year?
off in august.
last time i was there in 2006 it was 7 euros a day.

Wait, what, you have to pay?

I was under the impression it was free to park, taking the car in just under a month.

When we drove to SF 2 years ago, we were advised to leave the car on the day at the resort and to drive to the park on the day we left as it made it quicker to leave. They gave us a pass for the second day so we didn't have to pay.

We had to pay to park on our first day and I'm pretty sure it was 12 euros. I remember being shocked at how much it had gone up since we last used it. I'll try to find the receipt to double check, I may still have it

Its is 12 euros to park. We took car to pin event last week, but luckily having AP means free parking :goodvibes

But agree 12 euros is a LOT of money to park.

HOW MUCH!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

god almighty. we are staying off site and have no option but to park. i have a 5 day hopper pass so thats another 60 euros on parking!!!!!!!!!

thats just a rip off, total and utter rip off:sad2::guilty::sad1:

Eeek, that has gone up. Last September it was 8.50 a day.

Fortunately I had factored in parking to total cost of holiday - but it has gone up from €10 to €12 from when I started to plan the trip :sad2:

Does anyone know if you're allowed to park, leave after a while, then come back and park again without having to pay twice? :confused:

Thanks!

If you are staying at the hotel you can park for free in the hotel car park.

You only need to pay if you're staying offsite and parking in the main car park. And don't have an AP.

:goodvibes

HOW MUCH!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

god almighty. we are staying off site and have no option but to park. i have a 5 day hopper pass so thats another 60 euros on parking!!!!!!!!!

thats just a rip off, total and utter rip off:sad2::guilty::sad1:

Have you already purchased your pass? If not, get yourself an Annual Pass. It works out about the same price as a 4 day pass but you get free parking and money off in the restaurants & shops.

Note though that with an AP there are the block out days to think about... and the fact you can't buy in advance. I worked out for us for 4 days we might just about break even by getting APs. So with one of the days we wanted to go being a block out day, it was better for us to get a 4 day hopper.
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter