Parking with pop up

DisneyMinnie

Earning My Ears
We are camping at Ft Wilderness 4/3-4/6 with our pop up camper. When we leave on 4/6 we want to go to AK before we leave. Can we park our van while it's pulling the pop up there?

We are camping at Ft Wilderness 4/3-4/6 with our pop up camper. When we leave on 4/6 we want to go to AK before we leave. Can we park our van while it's pulling the pop up there?

Yes, we have checked out, gone to the overflow parking, then gone to a park.

Oops, think I might have misread you. You are wanting to park your rig at the AK parking lot for the day, is that right? I was thinking you wanted to leave it at FW. I would think you could still park at the AK - you would still have your parking permit. Haven't ever tried that!

I don't see why you couldn't park there. From the monorail approaching other sites, we see motorhomes parked in the regular lots, usually at the ends of the rows for easier access/egress.

EDIT: Or you could park ion the Fort's Overflow Lot and take the bus to AK and back. Then your rig would be almost across the street when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter