Parking while dining at Goofy's Kitchen

CLR4321

DIS Veteran
We're planning to have dinner at Goofy's Kitchen on Dec 28th. Going to be stalking the ADR page as soon as they open it, so we actually get a spot! Anyways, we are staying off property and will be parking at DL Hotel while we eat. Do they give you 2 hrs of free parking there like they do at WDW resorts or is it paid parking? I've never parked at DL Hotel for anything before.

I don't know about DLH, but we ate there las Thursday. we drove from our hotel to downtown Disney parking, which gives 2 free hours of parking and Goofy's kitchen validates for 2 more hours. but when we went to leave the lot, no one was there to take the ticket, so it was free anyway!

You need to stalk ADRs for Goofy's Kitchen now? I've always called day of with no problem.

You need to stalk ADRs for Goofy's Kitchen now? I've always called day of with no problem.
Dec 23-Jan 3 is very busy and sells out quickly. You could probably still get ressies 2-3 weeks out, but day of during this time frame is difficult.

Dec 28th should be well booked up within a day or 2 of opening ADRs.

Thanks youguys! I figured it must be the same as WDW resorts, but didn't want to assume. Just want to have my ducks in a row before we arrive. :goodvibes

Dec 28th should be well booked up within a day or 2 of opening ADRs.

Thanks youguys! I figured it must be the same as WDW resorts, but didn't want to assume. Just want to have my ducks in a row before we arrive. :goodvibes
It won't be booked that fast, But I would make them as soon as you know what time you want. I won't be making my reservations for that same time frame until early Dec.

It won't be booked that fast, But I would make them as soon as you know what time you want. I won't be making my reservations for that same time frame until early Dec.
That's good to know! I am used to WDW, and things always book up so fast there for everything during the holiday madness. We are looking for like 7pm. We're driving down from San Luis Obispo that afternoon, estimating that we arrive at like 5pm, but I want to allow like a 2 hour leeway in case we hit some crazy traffic or something on the drive down. If we get there early we can always wander Downtown Disney until our ADR time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter