• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Parking space at cabins..enough room for..

love__goofy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

This may sound like a crazy question..but..we decided to stay in a cabin for a week in early March to receive free dining...we got a pin. So we have always enjoyed driving our class C down to Disney. It is 29 feet long. Do you know if it is possible to have room to park our RV in the parking space for the cabin? Will it be frowned upon?

Thanks!

There's room for a car, sometimes two at a cabin, but I doubt there is length for your MH. It would likely have to be parked in the overflow lot near the Outpost. Blocking the loop road would definitely be frowned on.

Too big and they won't allow a camper at a cabin.

Definitely no room to park it at a cabin, but you would probably be allowed to park it in the overflow lot by the Outpost. I'd definitely call to ask before bringing it though.

Below is an example of the small size of the parking at a FW Cabin. I think that van was the VW Routan that we rented. This angle makes it look like it is stiicking out, but it due to the curve of the road. It was fully in, but just barely.

12441895_xsLbBq
[/url][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter