Parking Question

melissas77

Earning My Ears
We are planning to go to Sea World, Aquatica and Busch Garden next week, likely just 1 day at each. I thought I read on here that there is a length of stay parking pass but I can't find anything about it on the website. Does anyone know if that's true and if so what it costs? Not sure if it would be worth it if only doing 1 day of each. Also is there any discount to purchasing the single day parking pass online as opposed to paying at the gate?
Thank you!

I don't know the answer on whether you can buy a combo parking pass but I think the parking pass you recall reading about is for Discovery Cove guests as an add on.

I don't know the answer on whether you can buy a combo parking pass but I think the parking pass you recall reading about is for Discovery Cove guests as an add on.

You are correct....its a perk that is currently only available to guests who have a Discovery Cove reservation.

For those with a DC booking, you can add on a length-of-stay (14 day) parking pass for SW & AQ for $30, or a pass which encompasses SW, AQ and Busch Gardens for $40.

Yes, we are going to Discovery Cove too. So I need to call Discovery Cove to book the parking pass? That explains why I couldn't find anything about it on the Sea World site.
Thank you!

Yes, we are going to Discovery Cove too. So I need to call Discovery Cove to book the parking pass? That explains why I couldn't find anything about it on the Sea World site.
Thank you!

Yes, just give them a call :). They will bill the charges to your credit card and email your pass in a PDF file for printing :thumbsup2 .

As we are in the UK, rather than ringing is it possible to buy the parking pass when we go to Discovery Cove? (That would be our first visit to any of the parks)

Not long now :cheer2:

Bev :goodvibes

As we are in the UK, rather than ringing is it possible to buy the parking pass when we go to Discovery Cove? (That would be our first visit to any of the parks)

Not long now :cheer2:

Bev :goodvibes

Hmmmm....I am not sure. :scratchin

Is it the time difference that's an issue, or does the toll-free line not work from your corner of the world? (making it an expensive call)

Hmmmm....I am not sure. :scratchin

Is it the time difference that's an issue, or does the toll-free line not work from your corner of the world? (making it an expensive call)

Hi Gina, it was the cost of a call, but if its possibly the only way to get the pass we will give them a call. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter