Parking question!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mininewman, Aug 15, 2013.

1. mininewman

mininewman Earning My Ears

I am going to be staying for 6 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter, using MDE and Disney transportation to get around. My brother who lives in Jacksonville will be coming out for a couple days and staying offsite, but visiting me, driving us to the parks on the days he is out and such. Since I am a resort guest can I obtain free parking for his car, which I will also be utilizing, and if so would I just get a parking pass for the whole week, I'm woefully ignorant on how resort parking works!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. roberthodgson

roberthodgson Earning My Ears

When you checkin and request parking they will give you a parking pass for your window that will be valid for your complete stay.

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Yes, that would work both for the resort and the parks as well; you would have free parking.

If you choose to go to a resort for a meal; you can obtain a three hour parking pass to eat and visit the resort.

Just make sure it is in your packet when you check in. It will be marked with the duration of your stay and will be valid until midnight of the date you check-out.