Parking question?

Disney Davo

Got my Ears in 68
OK there are two parking areas, Mickey and Friends parking structure and the Lion King (Timone and Pumba) parking lot. Is there any way to know in advance if the Lion king parking lot is open just before arriveing at the park? As many of you may know getting redirected through the lot and over to Mickey and Friends is a big pain.

I've found that most times they use the lion king as overflow- We are AP holders, and we've always parked in lion king if we arrive after 5or so. I have never parked in Lion King if I have arrived during the day- they always send us to mickey and friends.

But I have no idea what (if any) the official word is.

I've never parked at Lion King, but was there a reason you perferred it over Mickey and Friends?

I've never parked at Lion King, but was there a reason you perferred it over Mickey and Friends?

I always prefer lion king. It's a quicker tram ride, and is less confusing than the deck. Whenever I've gone to the deck, I've always checked the lion king lot first. The deck is down the street, so it is longer to get to, plus the tram is longer.

I personally just really dislike the deck.

Oh, I didn't know there were two different places to park! It sounds like that if we got there in the morning though, there's just one open, the Mickey & Friends lot?

Thanks. I guess there is no way to figure this out. I've tried to park there at 6:00pm with no luck either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter