Parking Question for AP Holders

JasonShannon76

Mouseketeer
if you have a lower pass and have the added parking option, are you allowed to park in Toy Story Lot if your pass is blocked out that day?

For the most part, yes. There are some days like 4th of July and NYE that it's blocked. The parking benefit used to only be good on days your pass was valid, which always seemed a little unfair since it costs the same. But some time around when it passed $119 they changed that policy.

Ok, thank you. I was hoping to park there during Expo!
I just checked the AP terms, and they totally changed since last year. They now only address the renewal of the parking benefit. But I've parking in TS on a blockout day as recently as 2 months ago. If you they do try to charge you, the convention lot is a little cheaper than Disney lots.

They were letting people park there for Celebration. They did convention parking in a separate area closer to Harbor. I wonder if D23 has more attendees than Celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter