Parking Passes

TupperMom7

DIS Veteran
Okay, here is another question I can't find the answer to, LOL. I looked in my Disney Guide book, but the answer is not there. I realize that I have to pay to park because we are staying off-site (family of 7 can't afford Disney property). My question is if I decide to go to MK the first day (which we will because of the kids) and then we decide to go over to MGM or something, can we drive over to MGM and use the same parking pass that we received at MK parking lot - or do we have to pay for another one. I guess there is a Disney bus from MK to MGM right? but I don't know if I want to pile my family onto a bus and have to ride back again to get the car.
::MinnieMo

Just save the parking parking pass you get at the first park you go to; it is good for parking at all 4 parks on the day purchased.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter