Parking over christmas week

Mvtracey

Earning My Ears
We are staying @AKL from dec 26-jan7 . We have been many times of the year , but never during this week . I know it is Out of control busy ....I'm trying to wrap my mind around parking situation , we always are in the park for rope drop then duck out around noon for a break then to a new park around 5/6 for the night , what do people find the best for getting back to the parks in the afternoon?? and am i crazy to drive in the mornings?? should i just take the buss?? any thought would be great!

If you're trying to park at MK, you may end up re-routed to Epcot due to the lot being full. Also, driving to a park later in the day may increases your chances of a full lot.

Awesome thank you for the insight , What time should i be leaving in the Am to get a parking spot?? I'm planning on being there for extra magic mornings , so if they start @ 7 should I leave around 6??

Awesome thank you for the insight , What time should i be leaving in the Am to get a parking spot?? I'm planning on being there for extra magic mornings , so if they start @ 7 should I leave around 6??
Driving? I'd leave no later than 5:30. Earlier would be better.

But seriously, taking the bus will be easier and faster. If you take the bus, I recommend being at the bus stop by 5:45.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter