Parking options?

chudson98

Mouseketeer
We are cruising on the Fantasy in a few weeks and were wondering what our parking options are? We are staying in Orlando and diving over the morning we sail out. I know there is parking at the port but what other options are there for a 7 night stay?

I hope you won't be cursing on the Fantasy!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

If you haven't already made your hotel arrangements, multiple hotels have parking deals. The port is also extremely convenient if not cheap. There is a Park n Cruise and a Park Port Canaveral and an Executive Park that are all quite a bit cheaper but will involve shuttles that you avoid with the port parking. I think they all have websites.

If you haven't already made your hotel arrangements, multiple hotels have parking deals. The port is also extremely convenient if not cheap. There is a Park n Cruise and a Park Port Canaveral and an Executive Park that are all quite a bit cheaper but will involve shuttles that you avoid with the port parking. I think they all have websites.

Thank you so much!

Ok, so what's wrong with the Fantasy? share please!:offtopic:

I use the official parking lot at port canaveral it's so convenient, on my last two Fantasy cruises there were complaints on embarkation that the offsite parking lots were taking too long with one at least prioritising Carnival dream only.

A number of people I spoke to said never again, they waited a long time whilst each shuttle went to a Carnival only.

We have used Par-N-Cruise 2x and were happy both times. Yes, there was a little bit of a wait on each side, but we had later flights so it wasn't a big deal for us. With that said, we are driving this time and will need to leave earlier rather than later so we are parking at the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter