Parking Increase to $20 on 10/4 CONFIRMED

Just drove through the toll booth. This is true. Changing the signs as we speak.

WOW...thanks for the photographic evidence. A $3 increase is a lot all at once. Does anybody know if this is just at MK or also at other parks?

I seem to remember a survey that was discussed on the boards earlier this year. I remember it ha different tiers and prices. I wonder how that chart will be reflected in these new levels.

I seem to remember a survey that was discussed on the boards earlier this year. I remember it ha different tiers and prices. I wonder how that chart will be reflected in these new levels.
Those tiers were for regular tickets not APs. However this very well could be the beginning of that tiered ticket system.

When did ticket prices last increase? I can't remember the month or if it was this year or last year.

It was February of this year. The non expiry disappeared and the AP went up. Not sure of other price points.

The cost of the Tables in Wonderland card also increased by $50. Several things changing today.

The cost of the Tables in Wonderland card also increased by $50. Several things changing today.

Wow-- this card is beyond useless-- at 150 (FL resident price) you would need to spend 750 on sit down meals before breaking even-- then another 750 to have a savings of 10%---I guess if you are taking a trip where you plan to spend 1500 on sit down dining, 10% is better than nothing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter