Parking in lot after official check out time?

juju

DIS Veteran
On the day we check out I will have to drop my husband off at an appointment elsewhere on the island. At this time, not sure of the time, but most likely the morning. I know that I can use the amenities on my last day even after check out time, but do you know how the parking works? I am thinking that if I try to return to the parking lot after the check out time that I might not get the complementary parking any longer for that last day, we are staying using our DVC points.

On our last stay, we had parking access for the full day (we were moving to another resort and stayed at Aulani until around 4 in the afternoon). We checked out of our room, loaded the car and the family went to the pool. I exited the garage once and kept a room key which allowed me access upon returning.

The official answer from the front is that you can keep going in and out of parking until 11:59 pm, just like all the other amenities. So we went for shave ice offsite and came back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter