• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking for Resort Breakfast and Park after

bekkiz

DIS Veteran
We have an 8:15 ADR for 1900 Park Fair and will be heading to Epcot afterwards. Our first FP+ is at 9:40. We're staying off-site and driving ourselves. What's the easiest and most efficient way to handle parking?

Park at GF then drive over to Epcot
Park at TTC and monorail to GF, then monorail to Epcot and back at the end of the day

Or perhaps a third option?

You could drive to the GF, have breakfast and then drive to Epcot...that would be the fastest. Or, park at the TTC, take the monorail to the GF, eat and then monorail back to the TTC and transfer to the Epcot line. But that will take more time. And then you have to monorail back to the TTC and then drive out.

Drive to breakfast, drive to the park. Or pay to valet park at the resort for the day if it's not full.

Another vote for driving to GF for breakfast and then driving to Epcot afterwards, especially given your FP+ time. Driving will most likely be the fastest and easiest route in both the morning and at the end of the day.

Definitely drive to Epcot from GF, it should only take about 15 minutes. It will definitely take longer going via the monorail, I cannot remember the time frame from GF to TTC, but I think it is about 10-15 minutes and then the line from TTC to Epcot is about 8-10 minutes. (All not including any wait time at each transfer.)

We left our car parked at GF valet for the day and rode the monorail to MK.. But the lines from TTC to the resort monorail to get our car were so long. The reason, so many people were riding to nearest resort on the monorail line to get to Downtown Disney. I would drive to EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter