Parking for Cape May Char. Breakfast?

Tromba

Mouseketeer
We have PS for 8:15 Cape May breakfast on Dec. 27 early. Then we want to spend the day at Epcot. We would like to park at Beach Club for the breakfast and then walk to the back entrance of Epcot to enter for the day. But I've read some posts saying they don't let you do that. What are the options? Don't want to take WDW transportation becaue we are staying at Fort Wilderness, and transportation to and from there is a hassle. How about parking at Epcot lot (will it be open that early?). But then how to get to Cape May from front entrance of Epcot?

Thanks for the help, Art

They will probably only give you a pass for a few hours. They really try and prevent people from parking at the Epcot resorts and walking over to Epcot unless you are a resort guest. They don't want the resort parking lot filling up with people who are going to the parks.

They usually give you a 3 hour parking pass for the resorts. Yes, some people stay longer and get away with it...however it's also been known for cars to be towed (and I think there is even more chance of that happening during the busier times of year when parks and resorts are at capacity).

It's safest to have your breakfast and then hop back in the car to drive to the main EPCOT car lot.

Just valet park and you won't have any worries you can leave it all day. I do it all the time. The only hotel that is anal about this is the poly and that is in self parking only because the lot is so small. The other hotels don't seem to mind and if you use valet then it's a moot point even at the poly. You can use the valet ticket at another resort on the same day so you don't have to pay again so save the ticket.

:sunny: If we are staying at OKW, can't we park at any of the DVC resorts, free or not .. does anyone know? Thx :sunny:

I don't think you could park that early at epcot and walk thru (maybe if the Future World is open that early) but it would be quite a walk from the front to the International Gateway to the Beach Club. You might be able to park at MGM and walk to Beach Club but after Epcot, it will be a pretty far walk. I wouldn't think they would tow your car but you never know.

We have gone to Cape May twice for breakfast, and have never been given any type of parking pass, for 3 hours or any other time limit. We have walked over to Epcot afterwards for several hours, gone back to Beaches and Cream for snacks, wandered the Boardwalk. Both times were in the summer, and the Beach Club parking lot has not been close to full. It doesn't seem to be as much of a problem as the parking at the MK resorts, which is often full and parking for dining is more limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter