Parking for Big River Grille

smile145

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if I can park at the Boardwalk hotel if I have a reservation for Big River Grille made on open table? I wasn't sure since it won't be in the Disney reservation system.

Yes, as long as you have legitimate business at BW (and BRG would certainly qualify no matter how you mae the reservation) you are allowed to park there.

It depends on the time of year and how busy they are. Open table ressies don't print out for the gate. I have been told yes and no when trying to park at Boardwalk for no reservation based meals. I would start by saying "we have an open table reservation for Boardwarlk etccc" and most likely they will allow it.

I once had a reservation and was told I'd have to use Valet if I wanted to park there. I was able to for free with my Tables in Wonderland card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter