parking at your home resort when not staying....

igitur

Mouseketeer
I know this has probably been asked many times but I can't find it on a search. If BCV is our home resort, but we are not staying there, are we allowed to park there and walk into Epcot?

Sorry, no. Disney specifically prohibits parking at a resort to visit a theme park if you are not a guest at that resort. Speaking as a BWV owner who stays at BWV often, I am happy about this rule. We would never have a parking spot otherwise.
P. S. The fact that you asked shows respect for others. Kudos. :thumbsup2

Sorry, no. Disney specifically prohibits parking at a resort to visit a theme park if you are not a guest at that resort. Speaking as a BWV owner who stays at BWV often, I am happy about this rule. We would never have a parking spot otherwise.
P. S. The fact that you asked shows respect for others. Kudos. :thumbsup2

thanks for your quick reply! I could not remember what the rule was...it does make sense.

no...Parking is for resort guest, visitors of guests and people who have dining reservations at the resort.

I know this has probably been asked many times but I can't find it on a search. If BCV is our home resort, but we are not staying there, are we allowed to park there and walk into Epcot?

DVC membership doesn't give you any parking perks. You get parking perks since you are a guest at a WDW resort. And those are for the theme parks.

no rights at all to your home resort if not staying there. so no pool access, either.

some timeshares do allow "day use" of facilities but not DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter