Parking at Universal City Walk - Price/Free?

FrankieDplus3

Can't wait to go back!
Hello
I'm visiting Orlando and staying offsite. We are looking at visiting Universal's CityWalk for the first time. (Never been to anything "Universal" before.) We want to check out the shops and go for dinner (Margaritaville). What is the parking situation?

Free or Paid?

Thank You!

:stitch:

Paid. All the parking for CW, IOA and USF is at the same place so I would imagine you would get charged the same rate.
That said, not sure if there would be a discount later when the parks are closed. Maybe someone will know

Parking fees are as follows...

Self parking in the garage until 6pm - $15.00

6pm - 10pm - $5.00

After 10pm - free (unless a special night time event is going on)

FL residents get free parking after 6pm with valid ID.

Is the Florida resident free thing temporary or permanent,I'm thinking I heard it was temporary but not sure.

Is the Florida resident free thing temporary or permanent,I'm thinking I heard it was temporary but not sure.
Not sure but it's been in effect for a while now.

Is it still $5 after six on a hhn night?
The higher parking fee is charged during HHN until 11pm I think...maybe 10pm but there are lighted highway signs posted before you turn into the parking entrance. If I remember correctly from last year, parking was at least $10.00 until 11pm or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter