• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at the boardwalk????

Disneygrl36

Happy DVC member!!!!
Since the Boardwalk has shops, restaurants & clubs, do they have a general parking lot. We will be going to Epcot in the morning & staying all day & then going to Flying Fish for dinners & then Jellyrolls. We will need to move the car from the Epcot parking lot because we will be at Jellyrolls until after Epcot closes & we won't be able to walk back through to get to the parking lot.
Anybody know about this???? :confused3

Yes, there is a parking lot at Boardwalk. It is shared by people staying at the Boardwalk resort, as well as visitors to the dining areas. Some people on this board (including myself) get cranky when discussing it, because the parking lot is WAY too small for the number of hotel guests, much less people just there for dining.

But that is a gripe we have with Disney, not you. Go and enjoy. Just move your vehicle as soon as convenient, so some poor schmuck who has been circling the parking lot for a long time can finally park their car and go to bed. :)

There is a lot close to the resort and then another one across the street. When the main lot fills, they direct people across the street. They sometimes restrict the main lot to hotel guests only and you have to use the one across the street. When you approach the Boardwalk from the main road, you have to turn left to get to the main lot. There is a guard shack there. If you see a sign that says "Boardwalk parking" with a straight arrow, that means you have to use the lot across the street, which is a right turn at the next light. There is not a guard there.

Thanks you guys. I don't want to keep people from going to bed, but I also want to hang out at Jellyrolls for awhile. We will probably use the lot across the street. I just love the disboards. Someone always has the answer to your question. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter