• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at Resorts for Lunch

Grumpy92

DIS Veteran
We are AP holders thinking about going to Cabana Bay for lunch. Havent been there in a few months. What is the parking situation like? Will they validate your parking if you are having lunch?

I have no idea if Cbay would do an hour validation parking for lunch there

Since you have the AP (assuming preferred or premier) you could park free in city walk garage and take the Cbay buss to that hotel

I have no idea if Cbay would do an hour validation parking for lunch there

Since you have the AP (assuming preferred or premier) you could park free in city walk garage and take the Cbay buss to that hotel
I am a seasonal passholder so would have to pay for parking in the garage. I know they will reimburse if you go to dinner at the Deluxe resorts, but was unsure about CBBR

to know in advance for sure, contact guest services by email or phone call.
i'm only guessing for possibilities.

We just left Portofino today. Last night it was raining horribly and the kids wanted to go to Cabana Bay to hit the gift shop. We called ahead and they validated parking for us to go roam around for a bit.

I have heard that if you have a car and staying onsite, they can validate your parking for Going to another of the onsite hotels to shop or eat

We just left Portofino today. Last night it was raining horribly and the kids wanted to go to Cabana Bay to hit the gift shop. We called ahead and they validated parking for us to go roam around for a bit.

we asked the RPH front desk (again) in May if we could drive over to CB to use the lazy river...

same answer we get each time we've asked in the past, sure - but you have to pay for parking there.

when you say you called 'ahead' do you mean the front desk @ CB? how exactly was parking validated?

we asked the RPH front desk (again) in May if we could drive over to CB to use the lazy river...

same answer we get each time we've asked in the past, sure - but you have to pay for parking there.

when you say you called 'ahead' do you mean the front desk @ CB? how exactly was parking validated?

We asked at the desk of PB first and were told that they were not sure, but they thought we would have to pay unless we were bowling, so I called Cabana Bay myself. They had us bring the car to valet and tell them what we were doing. They told us where to park and had us leave the key with the valet. No trouble at all and no charge when we came back out.

We asked at the desk of PB first and were told that they were not sure, but they thought we would have to pay unless we were bowling, so I called Cabana Bay myself. They had us bring the car to valet and tell them what we were doing. They told us where to park and had us leave the key with the valet. No trouble at all and no charge when we came back out.

interesting to hear. may give it shot next trip, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter