Parking at Resort

Mayasmama

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

We are having dinner at the Grand Floridian and going to MK after. Since I am driving, can I leave the car at the Grand Floridian while we are at the park or do I need to move it to the MK parking lot? Or, will I need to park at MK and take some form of Disney transportation (boat or monorail) over to the GF?

It's all so confusing!

Once again, looking to my fellow DISers for assistance.

Thanks.

You may park your car at the Grand Floridian for your meal (they will likely give you a parking pass for a time period). You will have to move your car to the Magic Kingdom parking lot for your day at the park.

I'd probably park at the MK and take the monorail over to the GF (and back to the MK after dinner) if you will be at the park after dinner. I think that you are only supposed to park at the resort for your dinner, I don't think that you are supposed to leave your car there while at one of the theme parks.

Sorry...I didn't read the part that it was "dinner." I would do what the previous poster said...park at the Magic Kingdom and take the monorail to the GF and then back to the park since you will be goign to the park after dinner.

There is something else you can do. Valet park. It will cost you but the Grand Floridian is the only resort where I would advise valet parking. The self parking lot is across a street and very small. When we went there at 8:45 AM for my granddaughter's pirate cruise, we took one of the few spaces left.

Valet doesn't have a time limit. And you'd save a lot of time from trying to find a parking space and then having to hoof it over to the resort for your dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter