Parking at PVI?

Butterfly123

DIS Veteran
We are staying at PVI for out July trip. Can anyone tell me what parking is like there? I'm sure it's tight like everywhere else on Harbor, but wondered if it's as hard to get spots as, say, BWPPI? We have a minivan...it's big, but not a monster.

We had a rented minivan when we stayed last October, and it fit in a space just fine. We only moved it a couple times (because PVI has a great location, we walked everywhere.) I did pay close attention every time we walked through the lot to see if there were spaces available, and there were always a few empty.

Have a great trip, I LOVED staying there and would stay again in a heartbeat!;)

We've stayed there 3 times at various times of the year, including summer. Always been able to find a spot to park. Not necessarily right outside our room though.

Thanks for the info. We don't usually move our car, but don't want to have to worry about getting a space if we do go on a grocery run. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter