Parking at port

charlottebetty

You don't count the day you're on or the day you g
Can I ask do you pay for parking as you arrive at the port or when you leave?
If it's when you get there do you just tell them how long your cruise is? Sorry if it's a strange question but I like to find out as much as possible before we go anywhere new.

Also are there special areas to park depending on the cruise you are on?

Thanks

ARe you staying in the area the night before? We stayed at the Country Inn (got a room on Priceline for $60) and they let us leave the car in their covered lot for the week at no cost.

Can I ask do you pay for parking as you arrive at the port or when you leave?
If it's when you get there do you just tell them how long your cruise is? Sorry if it's a strange question but I like to find out as much as possible before we go anywhere new.

Also are there special areas to park depending on the cruise you are on?

Thanks

Each terminal has their own parking lot.....the cost is $15 per day and you pay when you park. they do not accept American Express.

Here is a link from the Port Canaveral website.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/cruising/parking.php

http://www.portcanaveral.com/cruising/terminals.php

and this link has great info as well...

http://www.portcanaveral.com/directions.php

MJ

There is a special area for DCL people. You pay $15 per night of the cruise as you enter the lot. THe lot is run by the port authority, not by DCL.

As above, if you are staying the night before, it is VERY worthwhile to get a room at the port in one of the hotels that allows free parking during your cruise. We paid the same for a hotel with a free breakfast, parking, and shuttle as our parking would have cost. Even if we are going to WDW first, we check out of our Disney hotel on the day before the cruise and drive to the port are that evening.

Charlotte,
We were also going to go with the $15 a day and park at port, but at the advice if DISboards...got a kids' suite at Country Inn and Suites for a bid of $49. Total was $62 I believe. That includes breakfast, parking and the shuttle. You can also see the ships come into port from the hotel, from what I understand. I searched the hotel and it looks nice. Beautiful pool. I figured for the same price, might as well start the vacation a day early and make sure we are there with no traffic/breakdown issues. Have fun on your vacation!

Laura

Thanks Laura, we are very excited.

Hope you have a good holiday as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter