Parking at Polynesian...

SarahJC

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Were staying at POR in September, and driving from NJ so well have our car. We have an early Kona ADR and are driving to the Polynesian for breakfast. We would like to go straight to the MK from the Polynesianafter, so my question is will they let us keep our car at the Poly for that day while were in the parks?

No. You have a 3 hour time limit.

You can valet for 20+tip and leave it there all day! or park at the TTC and take the 10 min walk to the Poly to monorail straight to MK after breakfast.

No. You have a 3 hour time limit.

You can valet for 20+tip and leave it there all day! or park at the TTC and take the 10 min walk to the Poly to monorail straight to MK after breakfast.
Parking at the TTC (MK parking lot) is the way to go if you don't want to pay/tip for valet. If you get there early in the morning, you'll likely get to park near the front of the lot and the walk next door to the Poly will probably be more like 5 minutes. We've done this several times and it works wonderfully.

Last time we went, we parked at Poly for an 8 am Ohana, then went to Mk till 3pm. We had no issues, it was our last park day, we were headed for home after that.

Last time we went, we parked at Poly for an 8 am Ohana, then went to Mk till 3pm. We had no issues, it was our last park day, we were headed for home after that.

Getting away with it doesn't mean you're supposed to, or that others will too.

I've seen cars towed from the Poly. It'd be a ****ty way to end a vacation if they decided to enforce that day. Signs everywhere clearly state parking is not for theme park access. If you want the convenience of the Poly location, pay the exorbitant prices to stay there.

You'll hear success stories... but with the additions of DVC and Trader Sam's... the Polynesian has cracked down on parking.

It wouldn't be worth the 'stress' to me.

The safest bet would be to park at the TTC and walk over. It typically opens about 2hrs before MK opening.

Ok, Thank you guys soo much! I thought the only thing off limits to resort guests were the pools. We'll park at the TTC.

Defenitly park at the TTC. The path between the TTC and the Poly is a really pretty walk. And no stress about your car being towed! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter