Parking at Pearson Airport,Toronto

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Looking for recommendations for 5 days parking at or near the airport. Haven't parked there in decades and looking for fast/frequent shuttle service to and from the airport. Also, is it wise or necessary to prebook. We usually fly out of Buffalo or Detroit and have the routines there down pat, so parking at Toronto airport will be a new experience. I've looked online at a few places--Skypark, Skyway, and
Value Park at the airport.

We either use the Value lot for shorter trips, or the parknfly for longer ones. If it's a winter vacation, the valet parknfly is great because they will clean the snow off the car and it's all warmed up by the time you get it. You can usually find coupons that bring the price down ( we got a CAA discount).

Transport is quick either way, either by the tram from the Value lot station or by shuttle from parknfly.

There's some discounts for the value lots if you prepay.

I prefer park n fly valet personally. Just used it for a 3 day business trip and it is very convenient. Will be using it again this summer when I go to Europe.

When we don't use an airport Van service, we usually Valet park right at Pearson.

Www.TorontoPearson.com for all onsite parking options- they usually have a 20% off promo offered bringing a week of parking to about $143 plus the one time only $25 valet fee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter