Parking at parks?

jessgood1

Earning My Ears
Search is not working for me right now :( What is the deal with parking at the parks? Will be staying onsite (WL). Does the park hopper pass enable me to park free at the parks? Valet parking at the resort? Anything?

Thanks!

Originally posted by jessgood1
Search is not working for me right now :( What is the deal with parking at the parks? Will be staying onsite (WL). Does the park hopper pass enable me to park free at the parks? Valet parking at the resort? Anything?

Thanks!

The park hopper doesn't, but staying at a Disney resort does! :)
When you check in, they will give you a paper with your resort and dates on it to put in your windshield, and you'll be waved on through the parking booths at the parks!

Karen :smooth:

The PH does not allow you any parking benifits. But by staying onsite you do get free parking. Valet parking is $6 per day (you can go to another place in the same day without incurring an additional fee- not counting tips)

Do any of the parks have valet parking? If so, will my resort valet get me free valet at parks? (I know it will at other resorts, but wondering about the parks now....)

No valet parking at the parks. Better yet, use the Disney transportation to get around. Then you won't have to worry about parking at all.

Originally posted by jessgood1
Do any of the parks have valet parking? If so, will my resort valet get me free valet at parks? (I know it will at other resorts, but wondering about the parks now....)

There is no valet parking at the parks. Your staying on site does not entitle you to free valet parking, it is 6.00 per day plus tip.

As an added note ... if anyone has a handicapped parking permit or handicapped tags, then valet parking at WDW is complimentary (tip is of course graciously accepted).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter