Parking at other Resorts

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
I think I know the answer to this quesion allready but just to be shure:

If I stay on a Disney Resort can I also park for free at all other Disney Resorts? :)

yes, they give you a slip to put in your car, its normally around 3 hour parking slot. Well this is what we found last year to stop people parking there and going into the parks, esp the monorail resorts

If you're staying onsite they don't normally give you the three hour parking permit, or at least they have always just waved us through.

Thank you.

We are staying at the POR and during one day we are planing to go to the waterparks and at 5pm we have a reservation for the Grand Floridian Cafe. And afterwards we would like to go to the MK to see Wishes. And I thought about parking the whole time at the GF. So you think this could be possible?
If they only give us a 3h window this will not be possible.

It depends how busy the GF is, if it's busy then GF is one of those that is likely to give you a 3 hour permit. The alternative, although it removes your free parking, is to valet park at GF (costs $12) and then you can stay as long as you like. It might be worth it to save you having to move the car to the TTC car park and then get the monorail back again.

It's OK to park at a resort for a meal and/or look around but officially you're not supposed to park there for extended periods of time such as to visit a park even as an onsite guest staying at a different resort. However, it really depends on how busy the resort is and the individual CM on duty as to whether they give you a time limited pass or not (we got one at the Contemporary but nowhere else) We're eating at Ohana and going to MK for MNSSHP afterwards and plan to park in the MK lot then get the monorail to the Poly and back to MK after dinner, could be an idea for you except of course you'd get the monorail to the GF :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter