Parking at Newark Airport?

Keara'sMom

DIS Veteran
Hi!
We're flying out of Newark for the first time and are curious about the parking options. Does anyone have any experiences they're willing to share? TIA!

Hi, the last two times we flew out of EWR we parked at VISTA parking.

They have:

*24 hour security (many of the security are retired police officers)
*Fenced in parking lot
*Valet
*Free shuttle (5 minutes) to/from whichever terminal you fly out of/into. Both times, we didn't have to wait for the shuttle to bring us to the airport, and we called to have them pick us up and we waited maybe five minutes.
*Help with your bags

We have paid (with the online coupon - just google them and you'll find it) $11 per day plus tax.

We have been very happy with the service (since we refuse to park at the airport mostly due to the lack of security, not to mention the ridiculous fee).

I have been trying to decide if we will drive or use a car service on our next trip. We'll probably drive since the next trip is just under a week, and will come out a hair cheaper to drive, and we won't have to wait for the car service to show up.

Just our experience.

MrsNick is right. Much more convenient to park at one of the offsite lots. They will have the car warmed up for you when you return. For coupons and pricing go to longtermparking.com. Hope that helps!

Totally agree about off airport. It's quick, conveniant and much cheaper! Can't remember the place we parked but I know I found it on the site listed above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter