Parking at Metro Airport!!

beebumble

DIS Veteran
We will be parking our car for 8 nites in APril Have any of you Parked at a park n fly around the airport??ANy one?
Thanks and have a magical nite:wizard: :wizard:

Are you staying somewhere the night before. I have stayed at the Ramada and parked directly behind the hotel and they provided a ride to the airline. I have also stayed at the Marriott and parked across the street with a ride provided to the airline. Both worked out well, I just didn't care for the Ramada. Susan

There is a La Quinta next to QWIK PARK on Merriman that the FAs use. While we haven't a need for the hotel, we LOVE this place to park. They pick up at your parking spot and load/unload your luggage. They do a door to door pick up at the hotel, too.

There are online coupons you can print out at www.qwikpark.com

Have a great trip.

pinnie

My Brother's family and I used the Park and fly at the Ramada in May '06, and it worked great. Ramada gives you a voucher to use across the street at Airlines parking (the guys in the yellow vans). The Ramada was remarkably quiet since we stood on the balcony watching aircraft come in for landing directly over our heads! I thought it was clean and a decent value, but I'm trying out the park and fly with Hampton Inn in Feb. I'll post about my experience when I return. Ramada ok, just like Hampton better, generally, but by Bro is very value concious. I've never had a bad experience at Airlines parking. Very efficient

For offiste parking I've never had a problem with Airlines Parking on Merriman, always have a quick shuttle and they have a AAA rate of $6 per day which usually works out pretty well. To tell you the truth, the best value of all the parking at the airport has to be The Big Blue Deck. Its located adjacent to the Smith Terminal and has a free shuttle to the McNamera+Berry Terminals. The economy spots are covered and are only $8 per day. PM me and I can get you a voucher for $5 per day through my companies online page...

Go to www.parksleepfly.com, then pick Detroit. We will use the Howard Johnson for the third time in February. We got a room for $72.00, which includes 7 days of parking in an insured and gated lot. The rooms are nothing special but are very clean, the shuttle has worked out just great, and the breakfast is good (bagels, pastries, cereal, fruit, beverages, waffles, pancakes). Granted the hotel is probably not as nice as some of the others, but we have found it to be a tremendous find. Very safe and clean, and a good bang for our buck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter