Parking at Logan Airport

ProudMommyof2

DIS Veteran
What is the best place to park for a 4 day trip? My biggest concern is that return flight gets in at 10:00pm and I do not want to have trouble getting to the car.

Thanks for any help!
Pam

C terminal is best served by central parking. It is $24 a day. It is the most convenient for late arrivals, but you pay for the privilege.

You can walk to C from the B garage, but right now the B garage and arrivals/departures area is under construction and about 30% of the spaces are blocked off due to the construction. The C garage is a massive, 7 story structure with two halfs. If you go straight after entering the garage, that takes you to the half that connects to C via moving walkway on the 4th level.

For a 4 day trip, the price penalty may be worth it for convenience unless you live near a Logan Express location and that location has buses up to midnight in case your arrival is delayed a bit.

That's been our conclusion over the years: Central Parking is expensive but generally worth it to us, for all but the longest trips. I prefer it even to (more expensive) car service, since security provisions have made car service progressively less convenient.

If you choose Economy Parking, or off-site parking (Thrifty provides it, and I'm drawing a blank on the place in Chelsea), all provide regular shuttle service from all the terminals to their respective parking locations.

Your thinking of Preflight. Plus if you prepary you get a discount. I paid about $52 for dropping off at 4 am on a Saturday and picking up at 2 pm Wednesday. Very easy and convenient.

I have used Preflight several times. You can prepay for a discount. If there is any chance you will need fewer days, you can pay ahead for those and get the remaining days for the same lower rate. That way you don't pay too much. Most times it is not an issue but is a good tip. The drivers are good and you don't need to wait long for the shuttle. The only hangup lately has been the bridge construction in Chelsea, but if you live around Boston, you know how that goes!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter