• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at DVC resorts

S

SandraDVC

We are going to be at VWL next week for a few days. We typically don't rent a car when we go, but are doing so this time.
Is parking free at ALL the DVC resorts, or just the one we're staying at? If it's free everywhere, do I just show my member card to the valet at the other resorts?

You can park free at any DVC resort. You can use the self park, which is usually a bit of a walk, or you can valet park. If you show your DVC card you can valet park for free although a tip is normally given.

You may or may not be permitted to park at another resort depending upon the guard. You may valet park for free at the DVC resorts that offer valet parking (just remember to tip). OKW does not offer valet parking. You may be given a parking permit for a limited amount of time at some resorts. Resorts don't usually charge for self parking.

If you want to valet park at other non-DVC resorts, you may have to pay unless the valet at the DVC resort gives you the parking receipt for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter