parking at Dolphin?

gottagetback

Wish I was there right now...
Dies anyone know if parking is free at the Dolphin? I'd like to take my mother over and show her around one day although we'll be staying at WBC.

Self parking is $15 (I think that's the amount). If you're going to Epcot one day, you could walk or take the boat at the International Gateway over to the Dolphin.

According to the hotel's website, it's $15 for self parking, $20 for valet.

When I stayed at the Dolphin, there was a small discount if your car had a handicap tag or placard.

POOHsie said:
When I stayed at the Dolphin, there was a small discount if your car had a handicap tag or placard.

But no discount for AP, I'm guessing?

I never heard of an AP discount for the Dolphin parking. The Dolphin isn't a Disney-owned resort. I believe Shula's will cover your parking charge with a paid meal. If you have an ADR at BWI or BC/YC, you can park there and walk or boat over to the Dolphin. If you are at DHS, or at Epcot, you can get a boat from those parks to the Dolphin and back. I'm just trying to throw out ideas. Hope this helps.

POOHsie said:
I never heard of an AP discount for the Dolphin parking. The Dolphin isn't a Disney-owned resort. I believe Shula's will cover your parking charge with a paid meal. If you have an ADR at BWI or BC/YC, you can park there and walk or boat over to the Dolphin. If you are at DHS, or at Epcot, you can get a boat from those parks to the Dolphin and back. I'm just trying to throw out ideas. Hope this helps.

Boating from EPCOT or HS is something I hadn't thought of. Thanks!

Boating from EPCOT or HS is something I hadn't thought of. Thanks!

just in case you didn't know:
EPCOT: you would enter at the front of the park (whether you park, take a WBC bus, or monorail from TTC), then need to walk thru future world to directly past twinning tea shoppe (England). on the right is international gateway (before WS bridge), go out exit, and on left are ferries (which go to BC/YC, BW, swan/dolphin). so it does take a bit of time, if you are on a schedule.
at DHS, you park/bus at the park, tram/walk to the area before bag check, and along the lake to get a ferry.

you could also walk to the swolphin from either park (about 20-25ish minutes).
if you are going to stay in the area for much of the day, it might be worthwhile to just pay for parking/valet - else you are going to spend quite a bit of time (and likely "foot wear";)) getting there.
hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter