• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at Dolphin

JMac1156@msn.com

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about booking the Dolphin for a four night stay in July. I believe the Sheraton charges thier guests to park at the property, Does anyone know how much they charge per night. In addition, do guests from the Dophin/Swan have to pay for parking at the theme parks. I know guests at the Disney owned hotels do not have to pay the daily parking fees at the parks. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stayed at the Swan and we paid I beleive $10 per night for parking, $15 for vallet. I beleive they have it posted on the site.

In terms of paying for parking at parks not sure, we did not attend any of the Disney Parks that trip, just Sea World, which we did pay for parking.

according to " The *NEW* SWAN & DOLPHIN RESORT Thread ~ April 2009",

"Since the Swan and Dolphin aren't considered Disney Resorts, do I still get the Disney resort amenities?

Guests at the Swan and Dolphin enjoy many of the same amenities as Disney operated resort guests. A stay at the Swan and Dolphin includes WDW transportation to all Disney attractions, theme park free parking (just show your room key), Extra Magic Hour (EMH) privileges, package delivery to your hotel from the parks, preferred tee times, and access to guest services. If you're staying at the Dolphin you can also purchase your Disney tickets right there at their guest services desk. "

As mentioned, you will have to pay $10 a day for parking at the resort but you can park at the parks for free, just show your room key at the gate(s).

You might want to consider WDW transportation to some of the parks. Easier than having to get the car because you may end up parking WAY away from your room in their parking lot.

Definitely think about taking the Friendship launch to the HS or Epcot (or you can even walk). Much better than driving.:thumbsup2 and much more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter