Parking at Disney

j13jdp

mouseketeer of long ago
My family and I planned a Disney Vacation from April 11-18 2006. We are staying at the Staybridge Suites in Lake Beuna Vista.We want to return to our hotel for dinner( we have a suite with cooking facilities) and return to Disney each night. The hotel offers only morning shuttles to and from the 4 parks so we decided to rent a car. I am trying to get some info on parking at the 4 parks as well as the waterparks and downtown Disney. One of the books I was reading gave the impression that if you pay to park in one lot you could move from one to another throughout the day. If this is not the case I am wondering which parking area has the best access to the Disney Transportation so that we can go from Park to park that way. I know our hotel is only 1.5 miles from Downtown Disney but I am not sure how often the busses stop there. I have visited Disney 4 times since 1976, but 3 of those were pre Epcot and the last time, in 1995 we stayed on site and didn't need to worry about Parking.Can some of you Disney Veterans please give me some advice?

Hang on to your receipt after you pay for parking the first time. Unless rules have changed recently, you only have to pay for parking once per day; just show your parking receipt at the second park, and you won't have to pay again.

Thanks for the reply. I can't believe only 1 book out of 4 and no internet sites I have looked at woulld mention saving the reciept so you wouldn't have to pay again. Since you have been so many times I may have to pick your brain some more in the future. I will be going the 2nd week of April and probably won't hit full planning mode until February or so.
Thanks Again
Jay

It costs $9 to park in one of the theme park lots. Just keep the receipt and show it at the next park you go to that day. If you have an annual pass the parking is free.

Jay, please feel free to PM/e-mail me any questions you have. Happy planning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter