Parking At CBR?

bellerino

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what the parking at CBR is like? We stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year, and whenever we used our car we found that the only available parking spots were quite far away from the hotel.

We plan to use our car instead of the buses. With the multiple buildings at CBR does it work out that you end up parking closer to your room since there are parking lots for each building or cluster of buildings at the resort?

Thank you so much for your help!
Stacie

Hi everyone,

I am wondering what the parking at CBR is like? We stayed at Wilderness Lodge last year, and whenever we used our car we found that the only available parking spots were quite far away from the hotel.

We plan to use our car instead of the buses. With the multiple buildings at CBR does it work out that you end up parking closer to your room since there are parking lots for each building or cluster of buildings at the resort?

Thank you so much for your help!
Stacie

Haven't stayed at CBR in quite a few years but we frequent the moderate resorts and the parking is set up similarly at all I believe. There are parking lots around the perimeter of the resort so you can park close to the building you are staying in and won't have to walk very far at all.

Parking is no problem at all at CBR. We were there during a busy spring break week last year, and had zero problems parking close to our room.

Never had a problem parking by our building at CBR. We also use our car when staying there.

I just stayed at CBR a few weeks ago and we rented a car. Our room was on the back side of the Aruba area so our car was parked less than 50 feet from our room. It was great! Parking seemed to be abundant with parking at each village.

We were in Martinique last week and had zero problems parking our car right near the steps to our building.

As PP have said, plenty of parking at CBR. We drive down every trip and we've never had to walk very far to get to our building. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter