Parking at BW

Princess Di

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can park at BW to use the Epcot entrance there without being a resort guest?? We are thinking of going to BW after our day at Epcot and would hate to have to go back to the front to retrieve our car...Thanks! Princess Di :flower3:

We always go to Boardwalk at least once but it is always in the evening to walk around, get ice cream and watch the EPCOT fireworks from the bridge. We never have to pay for parking. It may be different if you are going in the morning to save the parking fee. Perhaps another DISer can help you.

Teresa :flower:

you can't any longer park in the guest parking lot in front of BW. this is now reserved for guests of BWI and BWV.

there is another parking lot - don't turn left into the guard's area - kept straight on this road - pass the gas station turn right into the other parking lot.

You can park here free. If this is full - then sorry you need to use Epcot's parking lot. I don't think to park here you need the security guard's parking pass - but read the signs. You might. If you do and don't get it your car can be tolled away.

I think it is really rude for anyone to cheap to pay for parking to take the limited parking that is avaialable at BWV from the registered guests. I stay at BWV alot and parking has always been an issue because of people that abuse and try to beat the system.

spiceycat said:
you can't any longer park in the guest parking lot in front of BW. this is now reserved for guests of BWI and BWV.

there is another parking lot - don't turn left into the guard's area - kept straight on this road - pass the gas station turn right into the other parking lot.

You can park here free. If this is full - then sorry you need to use Epcot's parking lot. I don't think to park here you need the security guard's parking pass - but read the signs. You might. If you do and don't get it your car can be tolled away.

This lot is not meant for all day parking for people going to Epcot. It's meant for overflow parking for people visiting the BW who are not registered guests.

Please park in the Epcot lot and then drive over to the BW after you leave Epcot for the day so there is enough parking for everyone.

Anne

There is a guard at a gate, and he checks if your name is on a list to stay at the Boardwalk, or if you have reservations for dinner. Then, you get a parking pass, either for the length of your stay, or 3 hours to eat. Other than that, you could pay for valet parking, but it's the same or more than just driving to EPCOT. You could plan to visit the Boardwalk and then re-enter EPCOT so you can still take the tram back to your car.

Or, park at MGM, take the boat to Epcot in the morning, then head over to BW for some fun in the evening and then take the path back to MGM. Sure, a little walking, but hey....you're in WDW. And you won't be taking parking away from any of us at BWI/BWV!!

Thanks for your input... I just wasn't sure how I could arrange this one..
you've all been more than helpful as always... :flower: Princess di

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter