Parking at BLT

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
We will be staying at BLT for our next trip. I am now concerned about parking availability, since we will be renting a car.

How easy is it for non BLT guests to come over and park in that lot? It is so close to MK I am guessing it is very tempting for guests to do that, rather than park in the general MK parking lot.

Is there a guard there checking reservations? Since there is no BLT restaurant I know people cannot use ADRs as an excuse.

Thanks for your input!

first of all like all of the Disney resorts when you first get there you have to see the guard who will give you a parking pass then when you return to the lot you have to use your KTTW to enter the parking lot so its not as easy as you think for anybody to park there

We will be staying at BLT for our next trip. I am now concerned about parking availability, since we will be renting a car.

How easy is it for non BLT guests to come over and park in that lot? It is so close to MK I am guessing it is very tempting for guests to do that, rather than park in the general MK parking lot.

Is there a guard there checking reservations? Since there is no BLT restaurant I know people cannot use ADRs as an excuse.

Thanks for your input!

BLT shares a parking lot with the Contemporary, so people with restaurant reservations could use the lot.

Unless it's a high crowd time like Easter or Christmas, you should not have a problem. If the lot is close to full, they probably do make parking restrictions.

We go during peak times and have never seen the BLT lot full. In fact the last 1/3 of the lot is employee parking. I am sure if there was a change and the lot would be full with guests the employees would be asked to park someplace else.

I can tell you that we had problems during our recent September stay. We have our own vehicle and drive off property to eat and such and had a few times that the lots were completely full. We complained (along with other people) and obviously that worked because they began putting boots on cars in both the BLT and cr lots. I didn't stick around to serif they towed the cars or not. So my advice is if the lots are completely full, complain and they will begin cracking down on the 3 hour time limit.

We have never had a problem parking at BLT. Spring Break, summer season, not at all. Usually plenty of spaces.

Enjoy your stay! It is a great spot!

I have never seen a car booted but have seen many towed. I would bet 10% of the cars in the BLT parking lot are from those who are going to the MK only. You can sit there and watch them walk back from the MK and then get into their cars and leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter