Parking at AK

alabamabluezebra

USO Fanatic
If we park at AK which closes at 5PM and go to MK for Spectromagic and Wishes can we easily return to AK parking around 10PM?

You will need to take whatever transporation you arrived at the AK to MK. I think most of the parks parking lots close a hr or so after the parks close.

If you switch parks remember to show them your parking permit that you recived it is good for all day all parks. If you have an AP or stay on site you get to park free.

The AK parking lot will still be open for you to get your car out. Busses will run back to AK for about an hour to an hour and a half after the park you're at closes.

SyracuseWolvrine; Just wanted to ask. If I park at the AK and it closes at 5 and I am at the MK and it is open till 12, you mean the buses to the AK will still running to the AK. How do they know which park I am in, so they stay open till that park closes. It does not make encomic (sp?) sense to keep someone on all those hrs for a car or two. I just needed this clear up in my mind.

I agree with Dznefreek.

Park at MK in the morning and take a bus right over to AK. Once AK closes, take a bus back to MK.

Originally posted by webmomom
SyracuseWolvrine; Just wanted to ask. If I park at the AK and it closes at 5 and I am at the MK and it is open till 12, you mean the buses to the AK will still running to the AK. How do they know which park I am in, so they stay open till that park closes. It does not make encomic (sp?) sense to keep someone on all those hrs for a car or two. I just needed this clear up in my mind.

Say you go to AK, and then bus over to MK (also assume that MK closes at 10). Busses from MK (actually the TTC) will run to AK until about 11pm. The parking lot trams at AK will have stopped running by this point, so you have to walk to your car from the bus stop.

This being said, most every bus driver I've ever spoken with has advised to park at the last park I'm going to be at, and then use transportation from there to the other parks, so you don't need to worry if transportation will still be running after your last park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter